Spicy Chicken Wings
You will need
- 1 packet of chicken wings (approx 12 wings)
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2tsp cumin & coriander seasoning
- 1tsp carolina reaper seasoning
- 2 washed and sliced spring onions
- 1 large sliced garlic clove
- 1 sliced red chilli with seeds removed
- 1 diced small red onion
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- 1tbsp thunly sliced fresh ginger
- good handful of chopped fresh coriander
- 2tbsp dark soya sauce
- 2 tbsp clear honey
What to do
Perfect movie time supper or snack.
Mix the cumin & coriander seasoning, Carolina reaper seasoning, red onion, garlic, ginger and lime zest together to make the marinade.
Add the chicken wing to the marinade and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
Place the wings on a baking tray and roast for 30 minutes at 180c.
Mix the soya sauce and honey together and pour over the wings and place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes at 190c until sticky and crispy.
Leave to rest for 5 minutes and top with a squeeze of lime, coriander, chilli and spring oinon.
If you would like to use chicken thighs, use the same preparation and cook for 45 minutes or until above 75c.