Open Chicken Kebab
You will need
- 2 medium chicken breasts skin removed
- 1 tbsp lemon & fennel seasoning
- 2 tortilla's or flat breads
- 2 inch peice of cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp mint sauce
- pinch of chopped fresh dill
- good handful shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 fennel bulb thinly sliced
- 2 spring onins sliced
- sprinkle of chopped fresh coriander
- squeeze of lemon juice
What to do
Who said Kebabs weren't Healthy!
Rub the lemon & Fennel seasoning all over the chicken breast and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
Heat up a frying pan with a little oil and shallow fry the chicken breasts to sear in all those great spice flavours.
Then place the chicken breasts into a pre-heated oven at 180c for 15 to 20 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cook. rest for 5 minutes and thinly slice.
prepare and mix red cabbage, fennel, onion, cucumber and spring onion together, add the lemon juice, dill and coriander.
Warm up the breads and place onto a plate, top with the kebab salad and sliced chicken.
Mix the yoghurt and mint sauce together and serve on top.