Alf Turner Football Tickets
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter purchase a pack of Alf Turner Sausages with a promotional sticker, take a photo of your pack and post it on the Alf Turner Twitter @Alf_Turner with the hashtag #AlfTurnerComp
3. Purchase is necessary and internet access is required
4. Please retain promotional sticker as proof of purchase. Photocopies will not be accepted.
5. No photocopies will be accepted. No entries from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
6. Entries open at 9:00 on Thursday 9th October 2014 and close at 23:59 on Friday 31st October 2014.
7. Promotion limited to one entry per person. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever.
9. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 18 years) has parental or guardian consent.
10. There are 2 prizes. Each winner will receive 2 standard adult tickets to England v Slovenia European Championship Qualifying game at Wembley Stadium. Prize is for the ticket only; travel, accommodation and other expense connected with attending the event will be the responsibility of the winner.
11. The first 2 entries drawn by random computerized system from all entrants received by the closing will win. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winners will be notified by direct twitter message within 2 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize within 2 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules. Prizes will be distributed by Royal Mail Special Delivery to address supplied at time of prize claim.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
14. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed.
15. The name and county of the winners will be available on request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org 5 weeks after closing date
16. The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
17. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
Promoter and Data Controller: Tulip LTD, Seton House, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6DA (no entries to this address)